Los Angeles, CA
$12,200 - $123,000
Mar 28, 2017
For one large unit or more than one smaller unit within a 24 hour department, supervises the implementation, delivery and evaluation/improvement of quality patient care/nursing operations and services that add value and are integrated with nursing standards of practice, service priorities and performance/outcomes measures, as well as with departmental, business and organizational goals/objectives. Compensation depends on nursing supervision and ICU experience.
• Minimum three (3) years of clinical nursing experience relevant to a given position/department required including one (1) year of leadership experience.
• BSN or bachelor's degree in a relevant field required or completion of a relevant bachelor's degree within two (2) years of hire.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California RN license required.
• Current BLS certification required.
• Must be able to work every third weekend.