Manager, Finance- Atlanta
You will be mentored by an exceptionally talented team of analytics and finance professionals as part of this growing healthcare enterprise in the Atlanta area. Career opportunity is unlimited here!
Manager will focus on revenue optimization and risk adjustment activities, overseeing the development of various analytical reports and performing complex financial analysis. Supervision of 1-2 analysts.
• Ensure that timely and accurate reports are generated
• Produce and analyze complex financial and statistical reports
• Generate and review ad-hoc reports related to quality, cost and effectiveness of healthcare services
• Gather and prepare analysis based on information from various sources and financial reports
• Provide financial and business analysis as required. Determine appropriate actions and present to upper management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
-3-5 years of finance experience in health insurance, preferred in commercial or Medicare.
- Prefer experience in risk adjustment
- Prefer experience in revenue optimization