$190,000 - $200,000
Apr 24, 2017
VP, Dual Eligible/Special Needs Plans - Harrisburg
Build your own team as this innovative healthcare enterprise continues to expand. VP will oversee and direct Medicare operations, compliance and business strategy utilizing cross functional business units and corporate teams to meet strategic objectives.
GENEROUS RELOCATION- strong opportunities for career growth.
· Lead Medicare operations, planning, market strategy and compliance between various business units
· Perform duties as chief liaison between the identified business units or region and Corporate policies & standards
· Partner with multiple stakeholders, cross-functional business units and leadership teams to establish operational objectives and procedures
· Oversee preliminary discovery and due diligence reviews for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses, and financial integrity
· Contribute to the development, design and implementation of new products and facilitate new business integration
· Utilize corporate and industry standard management tools and techniques to effectively oversee projects, identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field -- Master's degree preferred.
-10+ years of Medicaid and/or Medicare managed care operations experience.
- Experience with D-SNP/Duals is a plus