$150,000 - $180,000
Apr 24, 2017
VP, Health Plan Operations- MILWAUKEE
Join this highly successful leadership team in a market that is continuing to expand and lead change in healthcare.
UNLIMITED CAREER POTENTIAL – GENEROUS RELOCATION PACKAGE
VP will partner with multiple stakeholders and senior leadership to establish and achieve strategic vision and operational objectives. This will include oversight for business operations, procurement opportunities, new product implementations and complex initiatives for business development, including RFP responses.
-VP will monitor and report achievement of committed action plans to senior management.
-Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems with direct oversight for multiple departments.
-Accountable for budget, revenue targets, and Profit & Loss.
-Lead and oversee new business implementation and procurement activities for all products and complex projects.
-Evaluate program opportunities and recommendations for effectiveness and ROI.
-Serve as a senior liaison between the business unit, corporate, and external stakeholders.
-Oversee preliminary discovery, due diligence for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses, and financial integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 9 + years of operations, management, or administration in the Health Insurance industry.
-Must have 5+ years in a senior leadership role in health plan in operations
- Experience in business development and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) experience.
- Extensive knowledge of state legislative and regulatory processes.